Dancing In Jerusalem!

Last week for shabbat, on the guitar I learned to play one of my favorite classic Messianic Jewish music songs, a blast from the past straight from the 1980s, Lamb – Dancing In Jerusalem

I had a lot of fun playing this one last week, great song to praise the Lord to!

Who is the king?

Let the King of Glory come in!

Yeshua is coming, he'll come to Jerusalem

I know all of the nations will pray in Jerusalem

We'll stand in His glory, rejoicing in His name

We'll dance in Jerusalem!

Can you imagine what this would look like? Nations coming to Jerusalem before the King of glory, Yeshua, the King Messiah in the flesh. Ah. What a time to look forward to. Shabbat shalom, fine blog readers. May we live to dance before Messiah in Jerusalem!

2 comments:

  1. It makes me think of Israeli folk dancing...on a multicultural level!!

    This is awesome. Wonderful lyrics...wish I could here you play. Shalom Achi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Danny, but honestly, I'm not very good. I just struggle through guitar chords and make noises slightly resembling singing. :-)

    My younger brother, on the other hand, is really good. This morning he sent me a video from Israel he did while writing a Hebrew song...it's really good. I will post it here on the blog this week.

    ReplyDelete