I Plead With You (audio)

In light of the recent post on Ultra Orthodox Jews persecuting Messianic Jews in Israel, I'm reminded of a song by Barak that covers this very subject.

The song is titled I Plead, and is a cry to God for Israel, to set them free from man-made religion (both in Judaism and Christianity) and to open their eyes to Messiah, as it was written in the Tenakh over 2500 years ago.


How long will they be kept in the shadows?
How long will there be no life?
How long will their eyes be blinded?
How long will your Spirit be silent?

I plead with you
Yahweh Elohim
I plead with you
When will they be free?
I plead with you
Come and set them free
I plead with you


For the non-Hebrew speakers, "Yahweh" is the name of God, "Elohim" a title much like God or God-head.

Barak - I Plead.mp3




No comments:

Post a Comment